MAIN JOB PURPOSE
● Responsible for the Education and Training Quality Assurance and administrative performance of the campus; including administrative support to the Campus Manager, facilitators, assessors, and moderators
● Implement all processes relating to the ETQA department in accordance with QMS with regards to all learning programmes offered by the campus
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
● Minimum of Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent
● Certificate in Training and Development will be advantageous
● Certificate in Project Management or Office Administration will be advantageous
● Knowledge and understanding on the SETA, assessment/ moderation processes.
● End User /Computer certificate will be an added advantage
● 2-3 Years’ experience in office administration role
● Experience in Training and Skills Development environment with understanding of assessment and moderation processes
● Understanding of Assessment and Moderation Reports
● 2-3 years’ experience in Computer Literacy (MS Office, Google Mail, LMS)
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties of the Administrator: ETQA include:
Learner induction and orientation.
● Assist the Campus Manager to conduct learner Induction and Orientation processes
Learner contracts administration
● Pre-populating Fixed Term Contracts and Workplace Based Agreements within the prescribed timeframes
● Conducting on-boarding, during learner induction and orientation
● Open Client Project File manually and digital
● Create learner profile on Learner Management System
● Create Google Classroom
● Add learners to Google classroom
● Submit FTC & LSA contracts to Key Accounts Management team for relevant signature
● Prepare and submit initial uploads to Supervisor: ETQA Control for learner registration
● Quality assure learner documents and submit to Supervisor: ETQA Control for SETA submission
Administer Learner Terminations
● Identify ‘red flag’ learners
● Initiate stop stipend request for ‘redflag’ learners
● Initiate termination for ‘redflag’ learners
● Maintain accurate and updated Terminations database
● Submit termination packs to Supervisor: ETQA Control and Client Retention Control Unit.
● Submit termination reports to recruitment.
● Ensure learners are terminated on the LMS and google classroom once termination has been approved.
● Capture learner details and monitor learner progress on LMS for weekly reporting
Digital learning platform
● Capture learner details and monitor learner progress on the Google Classroom
● Coordinate the collection and submission of POE’s to and from Assessors and Moderators
● Coordinate the allocation of digital POE’s to assessors and moderators
● Capture attendance and POE results on LMS
● Coordinate remediation between all parties (Learner/ Facilitator/ Assessor/ Moderator)
● Maintain orderly and compliant POE Filing Room
● Maintain orderly Manual & digital POE’s
● Coordinate sample project files and learner POE’s for Supervisor: ETQA Control audits
Compliance and Learner Progress Reporting
● Submission of Monthly detailed learner results sheets to Supervisor: ETQA Control submission of weekly plan to Campus Manager
● Support the ETQA with information required for compliance reporting to Supervisor: ETQA
Collaboration with academic team
● Liaison with Campus Manager, Academic Administrator, Facilitators, Assessors, Moderators, National Manager Quality Programme Delivery & ETQA and Client Retention Controller.
Stakeholder engagement and collaboration
● Participate in ensuring internal and external site audit readiness and compliance
● Participate in Internal & External Verification process with SETA’s
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
● Computer Literacy (MS Office, Google Mail, LMS)
● High level of accuracy in data capturing
● Effective filing experience
● Understanding of Quality Assurance
● Attention to detail
● Proactive and able to use own initiative with sound ability to prioritize workload
● Teamwork and collaboration skills.
Required start date: 01.07.2021 (preferably immediately)
Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience
The company reserves the right to add, modify or remove this position at its sole discretion
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful