Fixed-term contract opportunity.
All applications should comprise:
A cover letter, no longer than one page, outlining your motivation and relevant experience for the role.
A full CV, including educational and professional qualifications, a full employment history showing the more significant positions, responsibilities held and relevant achievements related to this position.
Drives and monitors the programme delivery of CapaCiTi’s projects; driving the correct use of a blended learning approach, mix of Digital skills, Career Critical Skills, Job Critical Skills and authentic learning strategy to ensure candidates go from being unemployed to becoming employable.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
NQF level 7 or higher qualification in ICT related field - Python is essential to this position, Java is advantageous
Education related certification and training advantageous
• Provide candidates with training in a broad spectrum of digital technologies and skills
• Provide content expertise on programmes and the ICT sector
• Consolidate mentor reports, statistics, feedback and development of insights into improvements plans and interventions as required
• Create and manage the programme delivery schedule including job critical skills content to ensure all areas are covered
• Improve the candidate awareness and application of transferable professional skills
• Encourage professional behaviours and technical skills development
• Ensure candidates receive feedback, reiteration, and modelling of required behaviours on a regular basis
• Monitor candidate progression, investment, and involvement to facilitate adaptive and personalized coaching and mentorship strategies
• Monitor Candidate wellness and progress on their technical and professional development
• Monitor course/project/cohort risks and implement mitigations where relevant
• Encourage holistic candidate development through focused technical, communication and career critical skills facilitation
• Assist candidates in developing an understanding of the technical workplace and to build confidence in their own ability to succeed in a technical job
• Ensure candidates are fully aware of the criteria and performance standards by which their learning will be evaluated.
• 3 + years ICT sector or educational practitioner experience
• Experience with planning and organization of complex work
• Able to create detailed delivery plans
• Experience in monitoring and recording successes and provide constructive feedback to team members/reports/other parties
• Demonstrates a passion for imparting knowledge to others
• Excellent people management skills, preferably with young adults/youth at scale (large teams, coaching others, Sports, Leadership in social groups etc)
• Experience of facilitating large groups of people preferred
• Learning/Academic curriculum experience ideal but not essential
• Experience working with unemployed youth advantageous
• Share knowledge and experiences, while being able to appreciate differing beliefs, opinions, behavioral styles and habits
CapaCiTi is an equal opportunity employer and all suitable applicants will be considered for employment. Preference will however be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and support the achievement of employment equity.