• Provide strategic leadership to the Division.
• Manage CSOS Board Governance and Compliance.
• Provision of effective Secretarial Support.
• Ensure the availability of resources that facilitates service delivery in the Division.
• Ensure optimization of the Division.
• Post Graduate Qualification / NQF Level 8.
• Masters Qualification / NQF Level 9 will be advantageous.
• 15 years total working experience in the legal/company secretariat and/or governance
environment of which 5 years should have been as Company Secretary at senior
management or executive level.