The main purpose of the job is to provide administrative support and ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.
Key performance areas
• Follow up on completed timesheets with the timesheet clerks/administrators.
• Ensure all timesheets are received monthly and on time.
• Obtain approval from the compliance officers.
• Printing of the approved timesheets
• Scanning of the approved timesheets to SharePoint
• Filing of the timesheets
• Submit completed timesheet files on a weekly basis
• Grade 12
• Computer Literacy
• Minimum of 1 years’ administration experience.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Planning and organizing of own work
• Client service orientated
• Able to perform under pressure