We are a Training SP based in Somerset West, and currently expanding- and in search of freelance Assessors, Moderators, Facilitators that hold qualifications with CETA, SERVICES, FPMSETA.
Purpose of the position/s: To ensure that learners are trained, assessed and certified as Competent in relevant Unit Standard by meeting KBC & SAQA standards .
· Prepare and Maintain Training Rooms
· Assist with Registration process and documentation
· Ensure that the appropriate training material, stationery and equipment is available and in excellent working order before the Training Session commences
· Create and nurture a positive learning environment that stimulates learning and motivates Delegates
· Facilitate programmes according to the KBC and SAQA facilitation best practice and self-prepared Programme Enhancement / Lesson Plan
· Ensure that delegates understand assessment questions and how to complete the Assessment
· Conduct Assessments
· Evaluate the Assessment
· Provide Assessment feedback
· Review and Report Course Evaluations
· At least 2 years Facilitation experience
· Moderator & Assessor certificate a MUST.
· Be able to work on your own while working with the team
· CETA/TETA Accreditation
· Fluent in English, Xhosa, isiZulu.
· Well-spoken with excellent communication skills
· Organizational and planning skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· High level of client / customer service
· Be a problem solver
· High level of commitment
· Technical skills
· Computer Literacy
Contract length: 2 - 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Full compliance with COVID-19 Regulations
Facilitation: 2 years (Required)
Facilitator Certificate (Required)
(CETA, SERVICES, FPMSETA) Accredatitation (Required)
Moderator certificate (Required)