ZZ2 Ceres is looking for a qualified Accountant. The incumbent will be responsible for providing a complete and comprehensive supportive accounting and financial service, as well as advice to production units within ZZ2 Ceres and related companies. The incumbent will also be expected to make a contribution and input at operational level.
MAIN FOCUS OF THE POSITION:
• Data processing on ACCPAC
• Maintenance of the ledgers and auxiliary books as well as asset registers
• Compilation of monthly and annual management and board reports
• Management and analysis of deviations from budgets and long-term plans
• Drafting budgets and business and / or long-term plans
• Preparing for audits and compiling annual financial statements on Draftworx
• Development of systems to promote the integrity and availability of information
• Be familiar with accounting computer systems and data processing programs
NB: The person will be stationed in Koue Bokkeveld on the farm Bokveldskloof about 30km outside Ceres.
ZZ2 offers a negotiable market-related compensation package.
Please send your CV via e-mail and indicate in the subject line, the position you are applying for.
Any inquiries can be directed to Johané van der Merwe, during office hours.
• B.Com degree, in financial and / or management accounting
• Completed clerkship
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office, G-Suite and accounting software
• Application and knowledge of IT systems, as well as data processing programs
• Higher qualifications will also be considered (eg CIMA)
• Knowledge of ACCPAC and Draftworx
• Exposure and expertise in dealing with and describing the farming industry as well as farming tax practices