Are you ready to advocate for change around issues related to youth unemployment? Join the Youth Capital Influencer Programme and get the chance to strategise and implement mobilisation campaigns along Youth Capital.
In 2020, Youth Capital launched an Action Plan to serve as a shared vision to tackle youth unemployment in 🇿🇦. With over 20 million young people, we definitely have the energy, creativity and determination to advocate for solutions that help us finish school, transition into jobs and leverage existing public works programmes that provide us with relevant work experience.
Who should apply?
Believe that young people’s views and voice should be central in programmes aimed at tackling youth unemployment
- You are between 18 and 35 years old
- Intentionally use your influence to be a change agent
- Ready to contribute your skills, knowledge, ideas and networks to creating and implementing real-world advicacy and mobilisation campaign
- Are passionate about Youth Capital’s vision and work
- Are inspired by, and want to raise awareness about the Action Plan
- Can commit 4-8 hours per month from June until December.
How To Apply
Apply using the online application form.
You will hear back about the outcome of your application by 01 June. If you are short-listed, you will be required to have someone submit a reference on your behalf, supporting your application. Successful applicants will be offered a place on the programme by 15 June.