Get the latest opportunities by email
by subscribing to our daily updates

How Can I Get Legal Advice During the Lockdown?

How can I get legal advice or report a rights violation during the national lockdown?


If you believe that your rights are being violated during the national lockdown there are a number of public interest law organisations that may be available to assist you free of charge. 

These include the Centre for Applied Legal Studies, Centre for Child Law, Centre fo Environment Right, Corruption Watch, Equal Education Law Centre, Lwayers for Human Rights, Legal Resorouce Centre, and others.

To contact these organisation call the support hotline at 066 076 8845

Copyright: Portal Publishing cc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Skills Portal | Careers Portal | Jobs Portal | Bursaries Portal | Skills Universe
COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal