Civil & Environmental Engineering
If you're wanting to study a course in Civil and Environmental Engineering and you're looking for funding, Careers Portal is the place to be.
Careers Portal gives you access to the latest bursaries, scholarships and funding options. We can also help with applying for bursaries and any questions you would need to have answered about bursaries, student loans and other funding options.
Check out our extensive list of the latest bursaries below which includes a gcra bursary, nsfas bursaries, seta bursary, teaching bursaries, fundi bursary, sasol bursary, isfap bursary and many more.
- Engage In Hands-On Methods Of Learning With Niagara College
- Be A Part Of One Of The UK's Most Prestigious Institutions With The University Of Bristol
- Minerva University - Nurturer Of Critical Wisdom For Global Leaders
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
Most popular articles today
Annually, New York City’s Fordham University hosts South African students, for a 6-week course in Emerging Markets and Country Risk Analysis programme. Siphesihle Sitole, a young girl from Soweto was selected for this programme raising the South African flag high globally.
After storms and fires, a Mpumalanga school is being left in ruins. Learners at the school have not been in class for months and parents are desperate.