Whether you are fresh out of Matric or have just always been eager to pursue tertiary studies in Civil Engineering here in South Africa, here are some of the Universities that would best suit your academic endeavours as well as their admission requirements.
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Witwaterstrand
- Cape Penisula University of Technology (CPUT)
TVET Colleges offer courses in Civil Engineering as well. Should you choose to study at a TVET College, you would then be pursuing a National Certificate qualification.
Depending on the level you choose, the entry requirements differ. For the NC(V), the minimum entry requirement is Grade 9.