University of KwaZulu-Natal Registrations Are Now Open
Registrations for the 2021 academic year are open at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. The University of KwaZulu-Natal’s mission is to be academically excellent, innovative in research, entrepreneurial, and critically engaged with society.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal offers a range of courses in the following faculties:
- Agriculture, Engineering & Science
- Health Sciences
- Law & Management Studies
To adhere to the national safety regulations, the University of KwaZulu-Natal will conduct 2021 registration online.
An access permit will be issued to those that have registered and their student cards will be activated, which will give them access onto the campuses and residences on the specified dates.
First time entry Level 1 students will be able to register online on Monday 1 March 2021.
All other returning students, first entry Coursework Master's Hons, Postgraduate Diploma students as well as new Research Masters and Doctoral students, including both internal and external transfers, will be able to register online on Monday 8 February 2021.
Follow these steps to register online:
- Click here to visit the University of KwaZulu-Natal website.
- Click on the Registration button. Once you have read through the document, click on Rules and Regulations.
- Please READ and ACCEPT the document. You will not be allowed to proceed with registration if this has not been accepted.
- Once accepted, click on the Address Validation link.
- Check your address details and update where necessary.
- The next step is the Address Validation area. By clicking on the Blue line, you can update your details as required.
- Click on the Contact Details link.
- Check your contact details. Please ensure that your email and cell number are correct. These will be the main form of communication between you and the University.
- Click on New Registration link. If you have multiple possible qualifications available to you, you will need to select the most appropriate one.
- Ensure the qualification displayed is correct.
- Select your major(s) if required and your employment status. Click "Save and Continue”.
- Now, select your modules, keeping in mind the rules per group of modules, and the total credits for the year. The system will generate errors if you break any rule.
- Select timetables blocks per module chosen, ensuring you do not select the same blocks for modules within the same semester. When you are satisfied with your selection, click on "Save and Continue", or "Previous" to go back one screen, or "Restart Process" to go back to the qualification screen.
- If you have any credit errors, or are an Orange, Red or Purple student, you will be required to request for Approval of your selection. Green students with no registration errors will move to step 9 below.
- Click On "Request Approval". You may capture some comments that may assist the academic in granting approval.
- Once you click submit and get a message indicating that the message has been forwarded, you may logout and wait for an email advising of the status of your request. If your request was rejected, please login again, click on the "New Registration Link" and change your module selection as per advice given.
- (New Registration Link) - Once Request approved or a Green student hassuccessfully made subject selections with no errors, you will be directed to a screen whereby you may upload documents.
- A list of documents will be shown on screen. Browse, and upload a pdf file as required. Once submitted, you may logout and await an email from the College. You will be advised if the documents submitted meet requirements or you need to resend.
- You will then be presented with a screen showing the Costs of this registration.
- Click on "Accept Registration" to finalise your registration. If you have any outstanding holds (e.g. FCR for Financial Clearance Required), you will need to contact finance to clear holds.
- At this point, your selection will be stored on the system, and you will be registered automatically. If you have no holds, you will now get a message stating you are now registered. Should you wish, you may print Proof of Registration or Summary of costs and log off.
For more information regarding the University of KwaZulu-Natal, click here.
South Africa has a large percentage of unemployed youth. However, the Department of Higher Education and Training contracted the Human Sciences Research Council to research and establish a mechanism to support skills planning and training of students in preparation for the labour market.
First Year registrations for the 2021 academic year are open at Walter Sisulu University. They are excited to welcome the First Year students to the university.
Most popular articles today
Other people were also interested in:
Eskom has brought back loadshedding but has said things are getting better and has since suspended loadshedding. However, South Africans know to not get comfortable just yet. We have the latest loadshedding updates for you as per the Eskom and municipal schedules.
COSATU has requested that the Gauteng Department of Education provides a detailed report on the R431 million that has been spent in the province to disinfect schools and asked that investigations be held for anyone suspected of corruption.
One South Africa Movement's leader, Mmusi Maimane has expressed his concern about the R430 million spent by the Gauteng Education Department to deep clean schools. He says that One SA will not hesitate to take legal action if irregularities are found in investigations surrounding this.