University of Johannesburg 2022 Applications Are Open
If you wish to become a part of UJ, apply now. The University of Johannesburg has transformed into a diverse, inclusive, transformational and collegial institution. At UJ, they commit themselves to leading, challenging, creating and exploring knowledge.
2022 applications are now open at the University of Johannesburg (UJ).
They offer a very wide range of course from diplomas to degrees to postgraduate courses. UJ also offers a wide range of online courses. These range from short courses to full certificates, continuing education programmes, degrees and postgraduate courses.
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Science
- Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus
- Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
- Doornfontein Campus
- Soweto Campus
UJ is one of the largest contact universities in South Africa (SA) from the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system.
Applications will close on 30 September 2021 @ 12:00.
How To Apply to the University of Johannesburg
What do I need to apply at UJ?
- Valid email address (only one of the following is needed)
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study choices. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.
To track your application process and status, click here.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, better known as NSFAS, operates as a public institution that funds public university and college students who come from low-income households. If you are curious as to whether NSFAS funding covers Regent Business School fees, read further.
Did you not pass or complete your matric? Now you have the opportunity to do so. College SA now offers the Amended Senior Certificate programme. The Amended Senior Certificate is the equivalent to the National Senior Certificate (NSC) also known as matric.
Are you interested in getting your matric certificate? Regardless of your age, getting your matric as an adult doesn’t have to be a long, difficult process. Skills Academy Adult Matric Courses aim to help you achieve your study goals.
Most popular articles today
Rhodes University in the Eastern Cape has joined the group of South African universities who are fighting against Covid-19 by establishing Covid-19 vaccination sites on their campuses.
You can now apply for Trimester 3 at Tshwane North TVET College. The College has a vibrant atmosphere and offers programmes that responds to industry needs.
Anxiety is on the minds of the matric class of 2021 as some feel they are not prepared enough for their preliminary exams. They’re expected to sit for their mock exams in about a month’s time, but the three-week disruption because of lockdown alert level four has made them feel uncertain and anxious.
The recent National Income Dynamics Study-Coronavirus Rapid Mobile Survey (NIDS-CRAM) Wave 5 report has revealed the negative effect that the economic insecurity that accompanied the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the mental well-being of adults, particularly those with children.
Today, Milpark Education remains a leading provider of Higher Education and Further Education and Training qualifications. Milpark Education is registered with the South African Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution.
Other people were also interested in:
The Gauteng Department of Basic Education says it is alarmed that more than 9000 educators and support staff, including those with comorbities, are refusing to take Covid-19 vaccination. We are now in week 2 of the education sector's vaccine rollout.
The South African Union of Students has called out SABC news for false reporting. This comes after the public broadcaster reported an unverified story that Student Representative Counsels are concerned that positive COVID-19 cases could continue to rise if residences remain open.
After the recent overcrowding at SASSA paypoints, the agency has urged beneficiaries to kindly visit their nearest paypoints when collecting various social grants. Beneficiaries are encouraged to do so as the country is experiencing the third wave of COVID-19.
Due to the ongoing violence we are currently seeing in the country, various post offices have closed. With this, they've also announced that SASSA payments will be put on a pause.