University of Johannesburg 2022 Applications Are Open
If you wish to become a part of UJ, apply now. The University of Johannesburg has transformed into a diverse, inclusive, transformational and collegial institution. At UJ, they commit themselves to leading, challenging, creating and exploring knowledge.
2022 applications are now open at the University of Johannesburg (UJ).
They offer a very wide range of course from diplomas to degrees to postgraduate courses. UJ also offers a wide range of online courses. These range from short courses to full certificates, continuing education programmes, degrees and postgraduate courses.
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Science
- Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus
- Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
- Doornfontein Campus
- Soweto Campus
UJ is one of the largest contact universities in South Africa (SA) from the 26 public universities that make up the higher education system.
Applications will close on 30 September 2021 @ 12:00.
How To Apply to the University of Johannesburg
What do I need to apply at UJ?
- Valid email address (only one of the following is needed)
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study choices. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.
To track your application process and status, click here.
Unisa is an open distance learning university which allows students to pursue their studies by using online resources and study materials provided by Unisa themself. They provide quality tertiary education which can be completed in a schedule chosen by the student.
Are you interested in representing your fellow peers at Red & Yellow? Well, now is your chance to apply for a seat on their Student Body. Allow your voice to be heard.
Once you've been approved to have your studies funded by NSFAS, there are requirements you'll need to keep up during your studies to ensure that you stay funded by NSFAS. Keep reading to learn more.
Most popular articles today
If you want to study next year, you need to start by applying. The key is to find out the 2022 institution application dates. Applying for tertiary studies can be challenging to find out the details you need. From finding out the application dates so that you can start collecting all of the documents required. Application dates may vary and/or change due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Most colleges are opening up for 2022 applications during the month of May.
The Department of Basic Education and teachers unions are still debating about whether primary school pupils should return the school full-time. Many say it is not worth as there have been talks of a third wave, while others say it is needed.
Other people were also interested in:
A social grant refers to grants paid by government to South African citizens who are in need of assistance. In South Africa, social grants are administered by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA). Social grants are in place to help improve standards of living in society and are given to people who are vulnerable to poverty and in need of state support.
Students at the Walter Sisulu University have taken to the streets to protest over NSFAS allowances as well as admission and registration matters. The University has suspended all academic activities due to these protests.