Universities Which Offer Short Courses
Looking to gain some skills while also pursuing other things? Short courses are a good way to do so. Some of South Africa's Universities have some great short courses on offer.
There are a number of Universities in the country where you can sign up for a short course. Short courses are able to assist you with learning more and building up both your CV and your skills while pursuing other jobs.
The Universities in South Africa which offer short courses are as follows:
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
- University of Free State (UFS)
- University of Venda (Univen)
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- Rhodes University
- Durban University of Technology (DUT)
- University of Kwazulu-Natal (UKZN)
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- University of Western Cape (UWC)
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Cape Peninsula of University (CPUT)
- University of the Witwatersrand (Wits)
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- North West University (NWU)
- Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
- Central University of Technology (CUT)
- University of Johannesburg (UJ)
Some Universities call their short courses, 'short learning programmes', so be sure to keep that in mind when searching for the short course which suits you.
You will find many of these short courses online as they are geared towards pursuing them while you are employed.
Short courses are also a great way to learn about things you are simply interested in knowing more about and to widen your skill set.
Are you wondering where you can study information technology (IT) at in South Africa? Find out everything you need to know about IT and where to study IT in South Africa below.
Most popular articles today
Today we'll be tackling why your R350 grant was rejected because of 'Referred Linked Risk Mobile', what this means and what you can do next. Applications for the SRD grant will close in March 2022.