Universities Now Open For 2022 Applications
As we head towards the end of the year, it's important to keep track of when Universities will be closing their applications so that you don't miss your chance to study in 2022. Here are the Universities whose applications will close soon as well as when others will close.
September is a common month for Universities to set as their closing date. We have therefore provided a list of Universities where applications will close for undergraduate programmes will close soon, in September.
We've also provided you with information on when other Universities applications closing dates are.
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) and Stellenbosch University closed in their applications in July while the University of Cape Town (UCT)'s applications closes on 31 August.
The University of Venda (Univen) will close their applications on 28 September.
The Universities which will close their applications on 30 September are:
- University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- Rhodes University (RU)
- Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
- University of the Witwatersrand (Wits)
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- University of Kwazulu-Natal (UKZN)
- North West University (NWU)
- University of the Free State (UFS)
- University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
- Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
As for universities which will close their applications in October and November:
- Unisa: 30 November
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU): 31 October
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU): 30 November
- University of Limpopo (UL): 29 October
- University of Mpumalanga (UMP): 30 November
- Central University of Technology (CUT): 30 November
- University of Fort Hare (UFH): 29 October
At the Universities, selection programmes, such as those for Music and Fine Arts, and medical programmes usually have earlier closing dates as it requires additional assessments for eligibility.
For those students who require financial aid, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) opens their applications for NSFAS bursaries in September and closes in December.
Applications for 2022 are open at Gert Sibande TVET College. Gert Sibande TVET College is a TVET College in Mpumalanga who offers a variety of courses.
Most popular articles today
Most state laws presume that minors lack medical decision-making capacity and therefore require parental consent for most health care decisions, including vaccination. This might not be the case in South Africa's latest decision to include children in the vaccine rollout.
Other people were also interested in:
Study online, from anywhere, around your own schedule. At HyperionDev you can study online and graduate in as little as 3 months, with no previous coding experience required. Sound interesting? Read on for more.
NSFAS launched their Digital Learning Device Programme to help students access online learning and has since delivered thousands of these devices to students across the higher education sector. Now, deliveries of laptops are still underway with further negotiations happening.