Unisa: No Study Material Until Lockdown Ends
Unisa has released a statement on the effect Covid-19 has on student's receiving their study materials.
After President Cyril Ramaphosa announced that South Africa would be undergoing a 21 day nation lockdown, may changes have been enforced.
Unisa has been one of many institutions who has had their operations be impacted by the national lockdown. They have released a statement involving the release of study material to their students that read as follows:
Due to the lockdown, Unisa will not distribute study material with effect from 27 March 2020 until the lockdown is lifted.
If you have not received your hard copy study material, please go to myUnisa and download it as soon as possible to prepare for future assessments.
Downloading study material from myUnisa is easy to do. Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and login with your student number and password. If you haven't yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on "Claim Unisa login" on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Click on the myModules tab / link at the top of the screen.
- Then click on "Sites" (next to where your name is displayed on the top right of the screen).
- Now click on the star next to the module's name. The star will turn orange. Close the sites screen.
- You will see a message that states "Reload to see your updated favourite sites". Click on "Reload".
- Your selected modules will now appear in the top navigation.
- Now click on one of your module codes (eg ICT3621) and then on "Official study material" in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
Unisa suggests that you download your study material to a PC / laptop / tablet and not to a phone.
A background in Logistics offers one the qualification to be able to oversee or organize the transportation, storage and distribution of goods within a business’ supply chain, which represents a vital part of the business’ ability to perform efficiently. For someone who has their sights set on a career in Logistics, South African private and public universities offer a great variety of qualifications within this field to choose from.
Most popular articles today
Rosebank College is one of the more well known private colleges that South Africa has to offer. Often, a main point of concern in pursuing private tertiary education is whether or not the same range of choices can be offered to students at a private institution as they would be offered at a public university. To clear up any concerns regarding the range of Education qualifications that can be found at Rosebank College, the following reveals 3 Education courses offered at the institution.
Other people were also interested in:
Have you completed your studies and received your degree, but you're unable to find employment? Well, keeping reading to find strategies that may help to keep you motivated in your mission to find employment.