Unisa Applications For Masters & Doctoral Qualifications Are Now Open
If you are interested in applying for a Masters or Doctoral qualification at Unisa, then act now since you only have a limited period of time before applications close.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has announced that applications for admission to master’s and doctoral qualifications are open from 8 September to 12 November 2021.
However, thereafter, only those qualifications that still have spaces available will be open for applications until the end of January 2022, with some exceptions.
Those who would like to start a new qualification should apply for admission, including:
- First-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students wanting to apply for a new qualification.
- Students in their final year of a qualification wanting to begin a master’s or doctoral qualification.
- Previously registered master’s and doctoral students who did not register for the 2021 academic year and now hope to continue with their studies.
Students who wish to apply for admission to a Graduate School of Business Leadership qualification should apply for a Unisa student number and complete the online application process.
How To Apply For A Student Number?
- Step 1: Apply online for a Unisa student number. Pay the application fee of R120. You will receive notification via SMS and e-mail that your application for a student number has been successful.
Please note: This does not mean that your application for admission to the 2022 academic year has been approved (you must still complete steps 2 and 3 below).
- Step 2: Once you receive your student number, you must apply online for admission to the 2022 academic year (some exceptions apply). Applications for admission to master's and doctoral qualifications will be open from 8 September to 12 November 2021.
- Step 3: Upload the required compulsory supporting documents. In most cases, this will be a copy of your ID/passport, complete academic records (if not Unisa qualifications), the ledger (in the case of foreign qualifications) and the research outline (except for the MBA, MBL, LLM coursework qualifications and the coursework MCom in Industrial Psychology). The compulsory documents will be displayed in red on the upload platform.
Please note: If you only apply for a student number, but do not apply for admission and submit your compulsory supporting documents, you will not be considered for the 2022 academic year. Only complete applications will be considered.
However, those who studied towards a formal qualification at Unisa previously do not need to apply for a student number and may proceed to complete their online application.
Selection degrees, which include qualification codes 90042, 90119, 90116 and 98420 have different closing dates for applications. These degrees are administered by the respective academic departments unless stated otherwise.
Please note that only a limited number of students are selected per academic year, however, do not give up if you are not selected.
Applications for 2022 are open at Gert Sibande TVET College. Gert Sibande TVET College is a TVET College in Mpumalanga who offers a variety of courses.
Most popular articles today
Most state laws presume that minors lack medical decision-making capacity and therefore require parental consent for most health care decisions, including vaccination. This might not be the case in South Africa's latest decision to include children in the vaccine rollout.
Other people were also interested in:
Study online, from anywhere, around your own schedule. At HyperionDev you can study online and graduate in as little as 3 months, with no previous coding experience required. Sound interesting? Read on for more.
NSFAS launched their Digital Learning Device Programme to help students access online learning and has since delivered thousands of these devices to students across the higher education sector. Now, deliveries of laptops are still underway with further negotiations happening.