You can now register for 2021 at Stellenbosch University. New students as well as returning students are urged to make use of the self-registration process.
Registration for first year students will open on 1 March.
Registration for all students will close on 11 March with late registrations closing on 26 March.
Students who do not register online, must follow the assisted registration process on the Stellenbosch or Tygerberg campus. The on-campus registration schedule is conditional and assumes that the current regulations will not change, and that no changes may become necessary to mitigate any associated risks.
Assisted Registration Dates
- Education 8 March @ 8:00-9:00
- Engineering 8 March @ 8:30-9:30
- Law 8 March @ 9-10:30
- Theology 8 March @ 10:30-11:30
- AgriSciences 8 March @ 10:30-11:30
- Science 8 March @ 13:30-15:00
- Economic and Management Sciences 8 March @ 14:30-16:00
- Arts and Social Sciences 9 March @ 08:30-11:00
Stellenbosch University is amongst South Africa's leading tertiary institutions based on research output, student pass rates and rated scientists, and is recognised internationally as an academic institution of excellence. SU is in the top three universities of South Africa as well as in the top 300 of Universities worldwide.