Sol Plaatje University Applications For 2022 Are Open
Applications to study at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) in the 2022 academic year are open, hurry and apply now!
Applications to study at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) in the 2022 academic year are open and will close on 30 November.
Prospective students can apply to study at the University by using the online application system. There is no application fee required to apply.
SPU offers a range of both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
How To Apply
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to 'Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information'
- Complete your personal information
- Click 'Save'
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on 'Application', then 'View Application Rules'
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on 'I Accept'
- Click on 'Schools Attended', then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month then the end year and month and click 'SAVE'. If you made a mistake, click on the 'Delete' button and 'SAVE'
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and 'SAVE'
- Click on 'Certificates seen'
- Click on ID, upload scanned document and 'SAVE'
- Click on 'Disabilities' to disclose if applicable and 'SAVE'
- Click on 'Submit Application'
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on 'SAVE and Continue'
- Click on 'View Completed Application(s)' so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on 'Personal Contact Detail'. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on 'CELL NUMBER', capture or override it with your new cell number and 'SAVE'. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on 'Address Validation'. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
Should applicants encounter difficulties using the online application system, they can send an email message to the Admissions Office on email@example.com.
SPU has only one campus located in the Civic Centre in Kimberly.
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Natural and Applied Sciences
If you satisfy the minimum requirements stated here, it does not mean that you will automatically be admitted to the study programme at SPU.
The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the programme.
If your academic performance is above these minimum requirements, your chance of being admitted to study at the University will be better.
Should you require assistance or experience difficulties applying online, send an email to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For SPU's 2021 prospectus, click here.
- Sol Plaatje University's Accommodation Options
- How To Pay For Your SPU Fees
- How To Track Your SPU Application
There are a variety of public tertiary institutions in South Africa that offer the opportunity for students to pursue a degree in Psychology. Studying a degree in Psychology will differ depending on various tertiary institutions and the type of Psychology specialisation that a student would like to pursue.
Nyari Samushonga, CEO of WeThinkCode_, sat down with Careers Portal to talk about coding, the importance of cultivating South Africa’s digital talent and tuition-free education. If you're interested in joining WeThinkCode-, we also have insight into how to apply.
Most popular articles today
Motheo TVET College in the Free State has opened their applications for second semester for the 2021 academic year. Applications must be submitted online so to find out how to apply, keep reading.
Following a recent announcement by Premier Alan Winde, that the Western Cape has now entered the third wave of Covid-19 infections, Stellenbosch University has outlined the steps it intends to take in order to curb Covid-19.
Minister of Higher Education, Blade Nzimande, has now reiterated the fact that NSFAS beneficiaries who change courses won't have their funding affected by this move. NSFAS provides bursaries to students from poor and working class backgrounds.
Other people were also interested in:
It is crunch-time for Matrics! Twelve years of schooling and seemingly endless learning experiences have all lead to this moment, the last few weeks before the final Matric exams.
University of Cape Town (UCT) executives and President Cyril Ramaphosa have released statements on where they stand on the conflict between Palestine and Israel. Both UCT and the President have given their insight on what could bring about a solution.