Due to the uncertainty of the current situation and trajectory of the timescales with COVID-19, all students will be required to register online.
How To Register
1. You will need to log in with your student number and PIN. You can request a PIN if you don’t have one by following the instructions on the screen. The PIN will be sent to your Nelson Mandela University email address.
2. Select registration. This can be found at the top left of your screen.
3. Select declaration by applicant. Please read and acknowledge the content and then select I accept. You have to complete this process before you will be allowed to continue with your registration. This is only applicable if this is your first online registration. Select register now (on the left side of your screen).
4. Your qualification information for 2021 will be displayed. Enter your employment status by selecting a value from the list. Select save and continue.
5. The modules for your qualification will be displayed. Make your selection from the text box on the left. Select save and continue once you have selected the modules for which you want to register.
Note: you may only register for 120 credits or the annual total of your programme for any specific academic year.
6. Select continue and view modules selected.
7. Select I accept to confirm the registration of modules. Select accept registration in order to finalise your registration. Your proof of registration will be displayed.
NMU will be providing information sessions at campuses. Should you need further assistance registering and want to take part, click here. You will find information on where and when to go according to the course you plan on studying.
If your registration has been blocked for financial reasons, email your enquiries to [email protected].
If you're a first year student and you do not comply with the minimum admission requirements, you need to contact the Access and Enrolment Section at 041 504-1111.