How To Track Your Univen Application
Applying to universities will find some students asking questions and needing guidance. Now that you've submitted your University of Venda application for 2021, you might need some help. Here's some guidance on how to track your applications after you've submitted it.
If you have applied to the University of Venda (Univen) and you're awaiting a response for admission, here's how to track your application status.
The University of Venda is located in Thohoyandou, in the Vembe district of the Limpopo Province. Their website stats that their mission is to produce graduates with knowledge, skills and qualifications which are locally relevant and globally competitive.
How To Check Your Application Status
- Go to the Univen website
- Click on 'Apply' in the top left corner of the page
- Scroll down to 'Step 3: Check Application Status' and click on it
- Click on where it says 'Click here to check your application status'
- You can then call or email using the supplied information:
- Mr Fhatuwani Mulidzi – Phone: +27 15 962 8959 | Email: email@example.com
- Ms Thizwilondi Nemutanzhela – Phone: +27 15 962 8974 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Khathutshelo Neluvhalani – Phone: +27 15 962 9334 | Email: email@example.com
- Ms Stella Muthevhuli – Phone: +27 15 962 8953 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Aluwani Ramagwedzha – Phone: +27 15 962 8943 | Email: email@example.com
Be sure to include your name, surname and student number in the email and be clear that you want to check your application status.
They value quality and excellence, accountability, transparency, integrity, respect, diversity, social responsibility and community engagement, and Ubuntu.
The University of Venda offers multiple undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. The university is often referred to as Univen.
The R350 SRD grant provides financial relief to beneficiaries across South Africa who require financial assistance from the state, but you may be wondering if individuals from outside of the country are able to qualify for this grant? Find out more below.
Are you hoping to submit an application for the R350 grant, but you do not have a phone? Well, here is how you can submit your application without a device.
Most popular articles today
The Department of Higher Education and Training has plans to spend billions on the improvement of the infrastructure of universities and TVET colleges across South Africa.
Other people were also interested in:
With the end of the National State of Disaster came many changes. That included the regulations that govern the R350 grant with beneficiaries now being told to reapply.