Unisa's applications for 2022 are now open for Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas are now open.
Unisa is a university which utilises the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) method which allows students to have their own schedule.
If you've finished your application and received confirmation from the University that they've received it, then you're going to want to keep updated with where and how far your application is. The way to do that is to track your application.
How To Track Your Application
- Click here to start
- Scroll to the bottom and select the bubble next to status.
- Fill in your details and it should then show you what the current status of your application is.
- If you're accepted, you'll need to accept the offer here.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the bubble next to 'Offer'
- After accepting, you'll need to register and then you can consider yourself a student of Unisa.
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
The verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from Unisa six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications.
Unisa is an open distance e-learning university which reaches into places where other institutions do not, making a difference to everyone. In terms of its academic offering, UNISA offers a combination of career-orientated courses usually associated with a university of technology, combined with general formative academic programmes typically linked to a traditional university.
Other articles related to Unisa applications:
- Unisa Applications For 2022 Are Now Open
- How To Apply To Unisa Online
- Funding For Unisa Students
- How To Pay Your Unisa Application Fee