How To Log Into myExams During Examinations

Friday, 10 June, 2022 - 14:21
Hazel Kosie
Unisa student writes exam after logging in myExams portal

The University of South Africa (Unisa) students use the myExams portal to access learner resources and also to write their exams. It is important that students know how to access this portal.



Students are advised to do a few checks before sitting for an exam. This includes which tools to use and how to use them.

Exams are written online on the university’s myExams portal, and in an announcement, Unisa has clearly detailed how students can log into the portal.

These are steps that students need to follow to log in:

  • Open myUnisa at
  • On the myUnisa page, click on the myExams button in the bottom right Important links box.
  • On the myExams portal click on the date, your assessment is scheduled as per your exam timetable. This will reveal the links to the modules scheduled for the date selected.
  • You can now click on your module and this will open the modules assessment page on your college's portal.
  • Type in your myUnisa username and password and click on the Login button.
  • You will then be directed to the Dashboard of your college's exam portal.
  • Click on the myExams button in the header and select the module for which you need to complete the exam.
  • On the modules, the exam page selects the MCQ (Quiz) or Take Home (Assignment) assessment and begin your exam.

Should the students encounter issues logging in, they need to try clearing their cache and cookies in their browser. If issues persist, it is best that students check if they are using the correct password when logging into myUnisa.

For a password reset, click here​​​​​​.

Article Category

Other Articles

Are you not sure which career direction you should take after matric? We asked the experts for some advice.

Some R350 grant beneficiaries might have had their application been rejected which lead them to appeal. It might occur that the appeal upholds the rejection status. Can something be done about this?