How To Apply To UJ
Are looking to study at the University of Johannesburg but you're unsure of how to apply? Well we have some easy steps on how to apply below.
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) applications are open for 2022 from 1 April until 30 September for some programmes and 31 October for others.
How to apply to study at UJ
In order to apply to apply to the University of Johannesburg, you will need the following:
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid South African ID, Birth Certificate or Passport
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) Alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP).
- Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants who are attending or have attended a University within or outside the Republic of South Africa, must submit an academic transcript that covers the period of study, especially if they intend on being granted exemption from modules or courses at University.
Applicants may apply online or they may make use of the hard copy UJ Application form.
To apply online, click here.
To download the hard copy of the application forms click here. This application must be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or be mailed to the University.
While online applications are free for applicants, those who complete the hard copy of the application form will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of R200.
All supporting documents may be uploaded on the application platform or emailed to email@example.com.
Students who will need campus accommodation must submit a completed residence application form at the same time that they apply to study at UJ.
The following programmes' applications will close on 30 September 2021 at 12 noon:
- BA Hons in Industrial Psychology
- BCom Hons in Financial Planning
- BCom Hons in Human Resource Management
- Bcom Hons in Industrial Psychology
- BCom Hons in Investment Management
- BCom Hons in Marketing Management
- BCom Hons Strategic Management
- BCom Hons in Property Valuation and Mngt.
- BCom Hons in Quantitative Finance
- MCom/Mphil Industrial Psychology
- PhD Industrial Psychology
Most popular articles today
Physical graduation ceremonies at the University of South Africa (Unisa) are scheduled to begin in the upcoming week after several postponements over the previous few months. The ceremony location and start time of each ceremony are arranged as detailed below.