The Cape Peninsula University of Technology's (CPUT) online applications for 2022 are open and will close on 30 September 2021.
Applicants can apply online or manually by downloading the CPUT Application form for 2022.
How To Apply To CPUT
- Choose a qualification and special requirements
- Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
- Online application (should you not choose to apply manually)
- Get an application form (should you choose to apply manually
- Click here to download the application form
- Forms can also be collected at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants.
- Pay the application fee (manual applications only)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
Applicants who choose to apply manually must pay an application fee of R100.
- Cash payments, which can be made directly at the Cashiers' Office on your preferred campus.
- You can make a bank deposit, using the bank details below:
- A crossed postal order or crossed, bank guaranteed cheque made out to Cape Peninsula University of Technology.