Apply To Unizulu For 2021 Now
The University of Zululand has opened their applications for the 2021 academic year. Apply now to have your dreams become a reality.
The University of Zululand has opened their applications for the 2021 academic year so apply now!
Unizulu is a comprehensive university offering approximately 252 accredited degrees, diploma and certificate courses. Unizulu aims to be a leading, comprehensive University providing quality education.
KwaDlangezwa and Richards Bay campuses
- Science and Agriculture
Application Closing Dates
- 30 August for Social Work
- 30 September for Nursing Science
- 31 October for other programmes
Applications may be done online and are done through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
To hear the outcome of your application, you will be notified via sms notices, emails and the official University Offer letter. However, applicants may contact the Admissions Office on 035 902 6178/6030/6051/6234/6361 if they have not received their offer letters and to update their contact and postal details.
Click On 'READ MORE' BELOW For More Details On How To Apply.
How To Apply
- All first year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, click on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of diploma or degree certificate (if available)
- Certified copy of an academic record with conduct in respect of studies at another tertiary institution
- Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee (see relevant fee above)
- Certified copy of Matric results/certificate
Foreign students should also provide the following:
- Valid passport and study permit
- SAQA verification certificate
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, bursaries, cash available/traveller’s cheque to cover envisaged living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic and to pay tuition fees)
How To Track Your Application
You are the one who thinks differently. You are the one who will make them proud. You are the one who will change the future. Richfield is proud to introduce its very first MBA to the collection of world-class Richfield courses, for people like you. Guided by the Richfield pillars of Work-Integrated Learning and Tech-Forwardness, the Richfield MBA was designed to enable managers and entrepreneurs alike to develop their critical thinking and decision-making abilities in the context of a disruptive, tech-heavy world.
Registrations for the 2021 academic year are now open at Flavius Mareka TVET College. Flavius Mareka TVET College aims to provide affordable education and practical skills to students by offering a wide range of technical and academic courses.
Most popular articles today
The University of Free State registration is open for some programmes for the 2021 academic year. Due to the restrictions put in place because of the Covid-19 pandemic, registration will be taking place online.
Schools in the Eastern Cape have been facing challenges with basic infrastructure for many years leaving learners to be taught in unsafe environments and affecting their quality of education.
Other people were also interested in:
Two young boys have been rescued from separate illegal initiation camps after a police raid at Lookout Hill in Khayelitsha on Tuesday.
Gauteng Education MEC, Panyaza Lesufi claims the Independent Examinations Board 'wants the poor to subsidise the rich' after the board approached the courts claiming it could not afford the services that Umalusi charged it for.
Now that the country is seeing high increases in cases as we tackle the second Covid wave, parents have started asking questions when it comes to their childrens' schooling. Will the rotational timetable for school attendance remain in place?