Apply to Study At Stellenbosch Today
Do you want to further your studies? Looking for an institution that offers academic excellence? Direct your eyes to Stellenbosch University where applications are now open!
Stellenbosch University is amongst South Africa's leading tertiary institutions based on research output, student pass rates and rated scientists, and is recognised internationally as an academic institution of excellence. SU is in the top three universities of South Africa as well as in the top 300 of Universities worldwide.
Not only will attending Stellenbosch University afford you with high quality education and resources, but it also has a picturesque and vibrant setting. Student culture is important at Stellenbosch where they aim to deliver vibrant student communities. SU is known as a residential campus with an active residential life, which makes residence placement sough-after among students.
SU's graduates are sough-after in the workplace. However, the University also aims to deliver engaged citizens and responsible leaders, who are willing to use their expertise and skills to serve society.
SU has ten faculties:
- Agriculture Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Military Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Stellenbosch has 5 main campuses:
- Main Campus found in Stellenbosch
- Medicine and Health Sciences Campus found in Tygerberg
- Military Sciences Campus based in Saldanha
- Economic and Management Sciences Campus located in Bellville Park
- Ukwanda Rural Clinic School found in Worcester
How to Apply to Stellenbosch University
- Explore your options. For more information on the courses SU offers, click here.
- Take note of the closing dates for applications. Find them below.
- Select your programme.
- Complete your application. Click here to log in and complete.
- Make sure you upload all your required documents.
- Final grade 11/12 results (if applicable, academic transcript)
- Signed contract
- Proof of application fee payment (R100)
- Non-SA citizens need to provide proof of permanent residence
- Students with disabilities need to provide a student support form found here
- Some faculties require additional specific documents
- Write the National Benchmark Test
- Monitor your application status here
- Apply for financial support
Application Closing Dates
6 April: Applications open for all programmes.
3 May: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University.
31 July: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes.
31 July: Residence applications close.
31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
NSFAS provides fully subsidised free higher education and training for poor and working class South Africans through bursaries. NSFAS funding is available to TVET College students as well so what's the criteria for TVET students to be funded?
A Diploma in Grade R Teaching is the minimum qualification for Grade R teachers. The purpose of the Diploma in Grade R Teaching is to develop teachers who can demonstrate general principles, as well as focused knowledge and skills appropriate for Grade R teaching.
Most popular articles today
Academy Training Group (Pty) Ltd was established in 1997 and serves as a private training institution. We have over 24 years of reputable experience in the Education and Training industry! Academy Training Group is registered with Department of Higher Education (DHET).
At College of Cape Town, they have an extended range of Qualifications and accredited Short Courses to get you off in the right direction. Complete any one of their Faculty or Marketing contact forms and they will forward you all the necessary information.
The Department of Education says over 5,000 learners have still not been placed at schools in the Western Cape. Education department says many of the learners applied late.
By Marecia Damons
The African National Congress, which the Minister of Higher Education, Blade Nzimande, is a member of, has accused him of going against their policies when it comes to free higher education. The Minister has stepped up and responded to these accusations.