Not only will attending Stellenbosch University afford you with high quality education and resources, but it also has a picturesque and vibrant setting. Student culture is important at Stellenbosch where they aim to deliver vibrant student communities. SU is known as a residential campus with an active residential life, which makes residence placement sough-after among students.
Applications to study at Stellenbosch University in 2023 are now open for undergraduate study. Postgraduate applications will open on 11 April.
SU has ten faculties:
- Agriculture Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Military Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Stellenbosch has 5 main campuses:
- Main Campus found in Stellenbosch
- Medicine and Health Sciences Campus found in Tygerberg
- Military Sciences Campus based in Saldanha
- Economic and Management Sciences Campus located in Bellville Park
- Ukwanda Rural Clinic School found in Worcester
How to Apply to Stellenbosch University
- Explore your options. For more information on the courses SU offers, click here.
- Take note of the closing dates for applications. Find them below.
- Select your programme.
- Start your application. Click here to log in and complete.
- Make sure you upload all your required documents.
- Final grade 11/12 results (if applicable, academic transcript)
- Signed contract
- Proof of application fee payment (R100)
- Non-SA citizens need to provide proof of permanent residence
- Students with disabilities need to provide a student support form found here
- Some faculties require additional specific documents
- Write the National Benchmark Test
- Monitor your application status here
- Apply for financial support
Application Closing Dates
31 July: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes.
31 July: Residence applications close.