Register For 2021 At Tshwane University of Technology
Register to study in 2021 at Tshwane University of Technology, better known as TUT. Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) recognises themselves as a university that empowers people.
Register to study in 2021 at Tshwane University of Technology, better known as TUT. TUT recognises themselves as a university that empowers people.
TUT offers more than 400 career options, attracting more than 60 000 students annually. Apart from having the finest academic minds from all over the world, TUT also offers a rich multicultural student life, ensuring that our students enjoy a well-rounded varsity experience.
- Arts and Design: Design Studies, Fine and Studio Arts, Interior Design, Performing Arts, Visual Communication
- Economics and Finance: Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Finance and Investment, Public Sector Finance
- Engineering and the Built Environment: Architecture and Industrial Design, Building Sciences, Chemical, Metalurgical and Materials Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geomatics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Humanities: Applied Languages, Integrated Communication, Journalism, Law, Public Management, Safety and Security Management, School of Education
- Information and Communication Technology: Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, ICT First Years' and Foundation Unit, Informatics, Information Technology
- Management Sciences: Business and Information Management Services, Business School, Hospitality Management, Management and Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Supply Chain and Sport Management, Operations Management, People Management and Development, Tourism Management
- Science: Adelaide Tambo School of Nursing Science, Animal Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology and Food Technology, Chemistry
Tshwane University of Technology is a higher education institution in South Africa that came into being through a merger of three technikons — Technikon Northern Gauteng, Technikon North-West and Technikon Pretoria.
Distance learning works for many people with certain needs as much as full-time studies. What are the possible tips for someone interested in doing their studies with University of South Africa (UNISA)? Continue reading for more details.
You can now apply for Trimester 3 studies at Ekurhuleni East TVET College. Are you interested? Well then keep reading to find out what’s on offer and how you can apply.
Most popular articles today
The South African government is reported to have failed to pay stipends to medical students based in Cuba for months. Just less than 500 medical students are said to be left without means in the foreign country.
From today, primary schools all over the country will be welcoming all learners back full-time. This will however not be happening at every single school in South Africa and here's why.
2 August marked the first day we saw primary school learners return to school at full capacity. However, this wasn't the case for all schools in South Africa. Unions are now concerns about overcrowding and the resources available at school for schools to be safe during the pandemic.
Other people were also interested in:
The Gauteng Department of Basic Education says it is alarmed that more than 9000 educators and support staff, including those with comorbities, are refusing to take Covid-19 vaccination. We are now in week 2 of the education sector's vaccine rollout.
The South African Union of Students has called out SABC news for false reporting. This comes after the public broadcaster reported an unverified story that Student Representative Counsels are concerned that positive COVID-19 cases could continue to rise if residences remain open.
After the recent overcrowding at SASSA paypoints, the agency has urged beneficiaries to kindly visit their nearest paypoints when collecting various social grants. Beneficiaries are encouraged to do so as the country is experiencing the third wave of COVID-19.
Due to the ongoing violence we are currently seeing in the country, various post offices have closed. With this, they've also announced that SASSA payments will be put on a pause.