Register For 2021 At Tshwane University of Technology
Register to study in 2021 at Tshwane University of Technology, better known as TUT. Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) recognises themselves as a university that empowers people.
Register to study in 2021 at Tshwane University of Technology, better known as TUT. TUT recognises themselves as a university that empowers people.
TUT offers more than 400 career options, attracting more than 60 000 students annually. Apart from having the finest academic minds from all over the world, TUT also offers a rich multicultural student life, ensuring that our students enjoy a well-rounded varsity experience.
- Arts and Design: Design Studies, Fine and Studio Arts, Interior Design, Performing Arts, Visual Communication
- Economics and Finance: Accounting, Auditing, Economics, Finance and Investment, Public Sector Finance
- Engineering and the Built Environment: Architecture and Industrial Design, Building Sciences, Chemical, Metalurgical and Materials Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geomatics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Humanities: Applied Languages, Integrated Communication, Journalism, Law, Public Management, Safety and Security Management, School of Education
- Information and Communication Technology: Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, ICT First Years' and Foundation Unit, Informatics, Information Technology
- Management Sciences: Business and Information Management Services, Business School, Hospitality Management, Management and Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Supply Chain and Sport Management, Operations Management, People Management and Development, Tourism Management
- Science: Adelaide Tambo School of Nursing Science, Animal Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology and Food Technology, Chemistry
Tshwane University of Technology is a higher education institution in South Africa that came into being through a merger of three technikons — Technikon Northern Gauteng, Technikon North-West and Technikon Pretoria.
Sea fishing is a large industry in South Africa, especially along the Western Cape coastline. The Salesian Institute Youth Projects realised the need for youth with very low levels of education to be gainfully employed in order to contribute towards the financial needs of their families and communities.
Most popular articles today
Only a few days left before the exam season kickstarts, many learners across the country are hard at work preparing for their exams. This, however, is not the case for the learners at Lemana Secondary School as their preparations have been disrupted.
Other people were also interested in:
Job shadowing provides not only a look at the reality of the world of work but an insight into your chosen career path.
Are you interested in studying a Further Education and Training Certificate? Get an accredited qualification in Early Childhood Development.