Registrations for the 2022 academic year are now open at Mangosuthu University of Technology. Registrations must be done using the online student portal.
The registration deadline for new students is 14 to 18 February 2022. Registrations for returning students will be processed from 21 to 25 February 2022, this group will not be permitted to register before this period.
Students who wish to do their registration online can do so using the steps listed below:
- Go to www.mut.ac.za.
- Click on Student portal.
- Click on STUDENT iENABLER.
- Click on Student.
- Enter your Student number on student number field.
- Enter the pin you are currently using or the default pin (46579) if you have not changed it.
- Click on the Login button.
- Once you have logged on, click on Registration on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Scroll down and click on the I Accept button
- Click on Submit Registration on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on Your Employment Status and select UNEMPLOYED option
- Click on Save and Continue
- The list of subjects you are eligible to register for will appear. Select all the subjects by clicking on the checkboxes next to each subject.
- Click on the save and continue button
- Click on the Continue button
- Click on Accept Registration button. Registration is now complete.
- Once you have completed registration you must click on Proof of registration which is on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You can print your registration status.
- Activation of your student card is done on campus
Note: Step 1-20 must be completed before you are fully registered as a MUT student. Lectures are scheduled to begin on 28 February 2022.