How To Get Your CPUT Exam Results
If you are a student at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology then you may want to view your exam results now that the academic year is coming to an end. Keep reading to find out how to do so.
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology, better known as CPUT, is a university which aims to have an impact on the world of technology. Their vision is to be the "heart of technology education and innovation in Africa".
If you have already written all your final exams for the 2022 academic year then you might be wanting to check your examination results. If you are a student at CPUT then there is a very easy process to follow to check these results.
Here's how to check your exam results:
- Go to: https://www.cput.ac.za/students/about/results
- Click "View your Examination results"
- Then enter your student number and your ID/Passport number.
- Click "Fetch Results"
Then your results will be reflected.
If your results have not yet reflected, take into consideration the fact that your scripts may still need to be marked. Check your emails regularly for important communications regarding this.
If you do a year course and you want to view your other assessment marks you can do so by logging into the CPUT Student Online Services (SOS) as follows:
- Click here to login
- Enter your student number
- Then enter your password (If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Pin" and follow the directions)
The Student Online Services gives students access to their data and allows them to perform the following functions:
- Register online
- Check the subjects that you are registered for
- Print a proof of registration
- View your progress marks
- Change your contact information
- Check and pay your fees online.
Most popular articles today
Other people were also interested in:
With the end of the National State of Disaster came many changes. That included the regulations that govern the R350 grant with beneficiaries now being told to reapply.