Durban University Of Technology Applications For 2021
With approximately 33 000 students, the Durban University of Technology (DUT) is the first choice for higher education in KwaZulu-Natal. Apply to study at DUT in 2021 now.
DUT is dedicated to intellectual evolution. Durban University of Technology is a technical university which offers many different departments as well as short courses.
Planning a successful career at DUT does not have to be a vague dream. Prospective students can make it a reality.
- Faculty of Accounting and Informatics: Auditing and Taxation, Finance and Information Management (Midlands), Financial Accounting, Information and Corporate Management, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Accounting
- Faculty of Applied Sciences: Biotechnology and Food Technology, Chemistry, Clothing and Textile Studies, Food and Nutrition Consumer Sciences, Horticulture, Maritime Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Sport Studies, Short Courses
- Faculty of Arts and Design: Drama & Production Studies, Fashion and Textiles, Fine Art and Jewellery Design, Media, Language and Communication, Education, School of Education, Adult and Community Education Unit, Video Technology, Visual Communication, Short Courses
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment: Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Geomatics (Durban), Civil Engineering (Midlands), Construction Management and Quantity Surveying, DCT-REES, Electrical Power Engineering, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Town and Regional Planning, Urban Futures Centre
- Faculty of Health Sciences: Basic Medical Sciences Department, Biomedical and Clinical Technology, Chiropractic, Community Health Studies, Dental Sciences, Emergency Medical Care and Rescue, Homoeopathy, Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, Nursing, Radiography, Somatology, Short Courses
- Faculty of Management Sciences: Applied Law, Business Studies Unit, Ecotourism, Entrepreneurial Studies and Management, Hospitality and Tourism, Human Resources Management, Marketing and Retail, Operations and Quality Management, Public Management and Economics, Public Relations Management, Short Courses, Wholesale & Retail Leadership Chair
- Steve Biko Campus
- ML Sultan Campus
- City Campus (Durban)
- Indumiso Campus
- Riverside Campus (Pietermaritzburg)
The application form must reach the CAO office before the closing date of 30 September for Diploma & Degree programmes and 30 November for Higher Certificate programmes.
Please refer to specific programmes for relevant closing dates, as some programmes close earlier than 30 September 2019.
Click On 'READ MORE' BELOW For More Details On How To Apply.
How To Apply
- Apply online at the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Please complete the CAO application form
- Attach the following documents
- Certified copy of your identity document
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate (June/ Trial report if you have not written your final examination)
- Include the appropriate application fee of R245 (SA Citizen) / R300 (International applicants)
- Bank Details For EFT
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Account No: 050505416
- Branch Name: ABC Durban
- Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ
- Customer ID: 026Z
- Reference: Student Number
- Copy of deposit slip/EFT/internet advice can be faxed to the finance dept at 031-3735440 or 031-3732653
- Should you be making a bulk deposit (for more than one student), please send the payment breakdown in order to allocate to the respective students
- Bank Details For EFT
Registrations for the 2021 academic year are now open at Flavius Mareka TVET College. Flavius Mareka TVET College aims to provide affordable education and practical skills to students by offering a wide range of technical and academic courses.
Now is the perfect time to pursue a career in teaching English as a foreign language online, since the current pandemic has allowed few opportunities for traditional workplace jobs.
Even though COVID-19 is still among South Africans, matriculants are encouraged to continue to follow their dreams and make plans to continue on their chosen career path. It is important to have hope that better days are ahead.
Most popular articles today
Following all the buzz around the R350 grant offered by SASSA which comes to an end this month, many calls have come for government to introduce a Basic Income Grant. Well, President Ramaphosa has now addressed it.
On Monday, it was announced that all Temporary Disability Grants which were extended from February to December 2020 have lapsed. For more on this keep reading…
Other people were also interested in:
Ekurhuleni West TVET College has opened their late applications for 2021. Apply now before it's too late.
The marking of 14 million Matric exam papers starts on Monday but the process has been complicated by the move to level 3 of lockdown so the Education Department has issued an urgent release with details on the rules that the 45 000 exam markers must follow. They have only 18 days to mark all of the Matric exam papers.
The first official day of Matric marking is done and dusted following a year full of bumps and even some controversies when it comes to the Matric Class of 2020. With marking underway, the Department hopes to finish on time and deliver results on time as well.