Central University of Technology (CUT) is now taking applications for second semester for 2021. Applications close on 30 July.
Prospective students may apply to CUT for the second semester in a select number of programmes (Higher Certificates) offered by the Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology:
- Higher Certificate: Construction
- Higher Certificate: Information Technology
- Higher Certificate: Mathematics for Engineering Technology
- Higher Certificate: Renewable Energy Technologies
No other faculties or programmes are accepting applications for the second semester of 2021.
How To Apply
Attach the following documents to your application
- Final Grade 11 results for current Grade 12 Learners
- School leaving certificate/ Final Grade 12 results (if applicable)
- Academic record/transcript with certificate of conduct, if you have previously studied at another institution (this maybe be accompanied by certificate, if qualification was completed)
- SAQA evaluation certificate for Non-South African qualifications (if applicable)
You get a student number as soon as your online application is submitted. This is the number that CUT will use to identify you for any communication and enquiries. In short, the student number is your reference number for CUT’s interaction with you.
Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online as all communication from the University regarding your application will be sent via email.
For more application information, click here.
Enquiries can be directed to [email protected] via email.