CPUT 2022 Applications Are Open
Cape Peninsula University of Technology have opened their applications for the 2022 intake. CPUT aims to have an impact on the world of technology.
You can now apply to study at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) in 2022.
Mastering the technology required to send a satellite into space, saving lives with your specialised knowledge of emergency medical care or designing a fashion collection – Come create your future with CPUT!
Cape Peninsula University of Technology offers a variety of courses including short courses.
- Applied Sciences
- Business and Management Sciences
- Engineering and the Built Environment
- Health and Wellness Sciences
- Informatics and Design
- Athlone Campus
- Belville Campus
- District Six Campus
- Granger Campus
- Mowbray Campus
- Wellington Campus
The admission requirements for the 2021 Grade 12 learners will be based on their Final Grade 11 marks only, together with any additional programme specific requirements (where applicable). Final acceptance to the programme will still be based on the Final Grade 12 results.
Students who applied with their Grade 11 marks must submit a certified copy of their final Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification marks at the beginning of the 2022 academic year. Students who do not submit their final marks will lose their provisional acceptance.
Application Closing Dates
APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLLOWING: SA citizenship (with a SA ID number), Permanent Residency with a valid SA identification, Refugees with a valid Refugee permit
RPL Applications 30 June 2021
Certficate and Higher Certificates 30 September 2021
BEd 30 September 2021
Bachelor in Science 30 September 2021
Bachelor's, BTech, Advanced Diploma 23 September 2020
EXCEPT B Tech Nursing Science and B Tech Nursing (Extended) (Phasing out qualifications) 31 August 2020
Diploma and National Diploma 30 September 2021
WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS: Diploma in Fashion Design, Diploma in Fashion Design (Extended), Diploma Visual Communication Design, Diploma Visual Communication Design (Extended), Diploma in Product Design, Diploma in Product Design (Extended), Diploma in Interior Design, Diploma in Jewellery & Manufacture Design, Diploma in Jewellery & Manufacture Design (Extended), Diploma in Architectural Technology 31 July 2021
APPLICANTS WITH NON- SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENSHIP (WITHOUT A SA ID NUMBER)
All undergraduate programme applications close on 30 September 2021
How To Apply
- Choose a qualification and special requirements
- Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
- Online application (should you not choose to apply manually)
- Get an application form (should you choose to apply manually
- Click here to download the application form
- Forms can also be collected at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants.
- Pay the application fee (manual applications only)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
An application fee of R100 needs to be paid if you applied manually.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Cash payments, which can be made directly at the Cashiers' Office on your preferred campus.
- You can make a bank deposit, using the bank details below:
- A crossed postal order or crossed, bank guaranteed cheque made out to Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Track Your Application Status
Successful candidates will be notified by SMS of their acceptance to the institution. You will be informed of the registration dates and times as well as the commencement of class.
Are you interested in completing a degree in law or criminal justice? Not sure what jobs are available in the field? Find a comprehensive list of careers that you can go into with a degree in law or criminal justice below.
Most popular articles today
A group of Grade 12 pupils in the Western Cape will soon be writing Africa's first-ever matric paper on marine science. One of them went down her journey in studying the subject over the past three years.
Have you chosen the Cash Send payment option to receive your R350 grant and still waiting on your payment? Well, keep reading to find out why you have not received your payment yet.
Other people were also interested in:
SASSA has recently announced that unemployed caregivers who do not have an identification document and who receive child grants can now apply for the R350 SRD grant.