The International Hotel School offers a unique educational opportunity that affords students a chance to study culinary arts and hospitality management. The school is open to all students who are interested in the culinary arts and the hospitality industry.
Students will get exposure to a wide variety of roles within the culinary arts and hospitality industry, including front of house positions as well as culinary positions in food service areas, such as pastry and baking, front line cooking, entrée preparation, garden manger and banquet cooking.
Reasons to study at the International Hotel School
- Graduate job ready. All our programmes contain unrivalled practical work experience in leading hospitality establishments.
- Established for over 25 years, providing you with the best reputational head start.
- Ranked in the top 50 Hospitality Universities in the world.
- Programmes recognised by the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI).
- Proudly part of Sommet Education, the world’s leader in hospitality management education.
For more information or to apply, simply click here.