FEDISA Applications Are Open
Interested in getting a qualification in Fashion at FEDISA? Well, your wish can come true because their 2021 applications are now open.
FEDISA has proven that the days of fashion schools training glorified seamstresses are over. The modern fashion institute must prepare its graduates for the enormous diversity of career opportunities that are available in today’s dynamic world of fashion. Herein FEDISA has been shown to be remarkably successful as the list of FEDISA graduates in the global industry keeps growing.
FEDISA offers courses that are internationally recognized by the fashion industry. Their campuses are equipped with the Research Labs, Auditoriums, Technology Labs and so much more. There are two campuses, one in Cape Town and another in Sandton.
Fedisa is focused on empowering students with the ability to cope more successfully with the rigours of degree studies in a demanding design-education environment, while raising a highly focused awareness of the influences of driving design and consumption in the 21st Century.
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Fashion
- Diploma in Fashion
How to Apply
- Choose your qualification
- Complete application pack and email to email@example.com
- Join them on campus for a campus tour and entrance evaluation
Entrance Evaluation or Portfolio
There are two routes into FEDISA:
- The first, and preferred, is the onsite entrance evaluation and interview. Once application documents have been received by the Head of Admissions, prospective students will be invited to the institute for an assessment session.
- Students should note that the duration of the assessment is approximately two hours. No portfolio work is required in this instance.
- Secondly, those applicants who are unable to present themselves at the institute for the assessment and interview may submit a prescribed portfolio of work together with the application documents. Please contact the institute for the prescribed format and content of the portfolio submission.
Foreign applicants or South African residents living abroad will be allowed to submit electronic copies of their portfolios, provided that these can be substantiated with the original if so required at a later stage.
You are the one who thinks differently. You are the one who will make them proud. You are the one who will change the future. Richfield is proud to introduce its very first MBA to the collection of world-class Richfield courses, for people like you. Guided by the Richfield pillars of Work-Integrated Learning and Tech-Forwardness, the Richfield MBA was designed to enable managers and entrepreneurs alike to develop their critical thinking and decision-making abilities in the context of a disruptive, tech-heavy world.
Registrations for the 2021 academic year are now open at Flavius Mareka TVET College. Flavius Mareka TVET College aims to provide affordable education and practical skills to students by offering a wide range of technical and academic courses.
Most popular articles today
The University of Free State registration is open for some programmes for the 2021 academic year. Due to the restrictions put in place because of the Covid-19 pandemic, registration will be taking place online.
Schools in the Eastern Cape have been facing challenges with basic infrastructure for many years leaving learners to be taught in unsafe environments and affecting their quality of education.
Other people were also interested in:
Two young boys have been rescued from separate illegal initiation camps after a police raid at Lookout Hill in Khayelitsha on Tuesday.
Gauteng Education MEC, Panyaza Lesufi claims the Independent Examinations Board 'wants the poor to subsidise the rich' after the board approached the courts claiming it could not afford the services that Umalusi charged it for.
Now that the country is seeing high increases in cases as we tackle the second Covid wave, parents have started asking questions when it comes to their childrens' schooling. Will the rotational timetable for school attendance remain in place?