Complete A Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management At Regent Business School
Human Resource Management deals with people at work. This includes relationships among employees and relationships between an organisation and its employees. A qualification in Human Resource Management prepares the successful student to enter a wide range of careers, including Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Consultant, Industrial Relations Manager and Industrial Relations Consultant.
Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
Aims to develop conceptual understanding, synthesis and application of management and management theory for students wishing to progress in management careers.
DURATION - 3 YEARS
- Relevant to the economic context of the business environment.
- Based on Industry trends and needs
- Benchmarked against sound business & accounting principles
- Flexible Programme Delivery options
- Easily accessible support
- Builds a sustainable advantage
The curriculum aims to equip qualifying students with the knowledge and practical skills required to perform effectively in a Human Resource Management role as well as with an appropriate knowledge base as preparation for further learning.
The Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management is an undergraduate qualification that provides an overview of management practice in a national and international context.
The programme aims to develop conceptual understanding, synthesis and application of management and management theory for students wishing to progress in management careers.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Apply fundamental HR management principles in a work-based context.
- Manage information in a business management context.
- Display in-depth knowledge of human resource management.
- Communicate with clear rational consistency and persuasive power within the Human Resources Management profession
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO APPLY!
Most popular articles today
If you are interested in applying for a Masters or Doctoral qualification at Unisa, then act now since you only have a limited period of time before applications close.
Other people were also interested in:
South Africa’s road fatality rate is a national crisis. More qualified safety professionals are needed to take charge and restore safety on our roads. Lyceum’s purpose is to fill the gaps of under-resourced departments and let our graduates be at the forefront of curbing traffic and road accidents.