Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting At Regent Business School
The REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (BCom Accounting) Degree is a 3 year programme that focuses on equipping and developing students to be able to function in a wide range of financial and accounting tasks and to be able to function and add value in private and public sectors.
This qualification will also cater for the career and economic needs of students and prepare students for further post-graduate study.
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
Developing learners to be able to function in a wide range of financial and accounting tasks and to be able to function and add value in private and public sectors.
DURATION - 3 YEARS
- Possess the necessary knowledge and skills and applied competence to enable them to demonstrate financial proficiency.
- Be able to exercise the necessary rational judgment and decision making skills that will assist in investment planning decisions.
- Understand and appreciate change and managing change within organisations.
- Be able to analyse and solve finance related problems.
- Display the skills required for the recording and processing of financial information.
- Be well versed on issues in respect of ethical behaviour.
- Develop the functional competence required of a graduate to proceed to middle management level within an organisation
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge in a range of core disciplines, including business ethics, mathematics, statistics, accounting, taxation and commercial law.
- Demonstrate forefront knowledge and expertise in information systems.
- Provide accurate financial information vital in the organisational structures to management for decision making.
- Apply competence and skills related to general management principles of planning, organising, leading and control.
- Demonstrate an understanding of theories and practices pertaining to Auditing in the field of commerce and management studies.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO APPLY!
As a Grade 11/12 learner, you may have questions about how what you are studying in Accounting becomes practical and relevant in the working world. As a courtesy, KPMG offers Grade 11/12 learners the opportunity to come in for job shadowing, where you will be exposed to what the life of a Chartered Accountant is all about.
The Woza Matrics 2021 Catch Up Campaign is a remote learning support programme aimed at the Class of 2021 matriculants. It seeks to provide catch up on curriculum learning, Grade 11 and matric revision, as well as exam preparation. It is brought to you by the Department of Basic Education (DBE), in partnership with the National Education Collaboration Trust (NECT) and the Education Training and Development Practices SETA (ETDP SETA).
Examsta is utilised to educate and assist students with their studies during the lockdown period. It aims to ensure that students enjoy their learning experience despite the challenging circumstances. It enables students to communicate with each other, share their thoughts, and collaborate in a creative environment.
AFDA is the perfect place for those wanting to go into film, television, performance or radio and is able to be the stepping stone to having a successful career within the entertainment industry. Keep reading to learn who AFDA are and what they do.
Most popular articles today
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced that those households in need of help after being affected by the looting and violence in KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng would be receiving food relief from SASSA. SASSA cash paypoints which are safe to open will also be operating from 19 July again.
With the department having released the new school calendar and reopening dates, they are now concerned that these delays will set schools back. Learners are set to be back at schools in less than a week.
As learners have their first day of school for the third term, the Western Cape Education Department reports that 80% of it's school staff has been vaccinated. The basic education sector kicked off their vaccine rollout on 23 June.
Other people were also interested in:
Early this year, students started hearing that their postgraduate studies won't be funded as they thought they would after NSFAS said that they no longer fund postgrad qualifications. This obviously left many students with little to no options.
Are you looking to download the matric past papers? Here is a complete list of Design past papers for 2019 and 2020.These past papers are really important. Study hard, be determined, and never give up. You really can do anything you set your mind to.
Are you looking to download the matric past papers? Here is a complete list of Geography past papers for 2019 and 2020. If you are curious about past papers you can gather and examine over the holiday break or to prepare for the final exams, here is the list of past papers. You can easily access and download these free past papers.
South Africa is a democratic state with a constitution founded in 1996 that ensures the importance of the rights of people. The people’s rights includes access to justice and the constitution grants individuals with freedom to fair representation in the courts of law or legal matters. This is only but the start of the reason why lawyers are needed in the country.