Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting At Regent Business School
The REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (BCom Accounting) Degree is a 3 year programme that focuses on equipping and developing students to be able to function in a wide range of financial and accounting tasks and to be able to function and add value in private and public sectors.
This qualification will also cater for the career and economic needs of students and prepare students for further post-graduate study.
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
Developing learners to be able to function in a wide range of financial and accounting tasks and to be able to function and add value in private and public sectors.
DURATION - 3 YEARS
- Possess the necessary knowledge and skills and applied competence to enable them to demonstrate financial proficiency.
- Be able to exercise the necessary rational judgment and decision making skills that will assist in investment planning decisions.
- Understand and appreciate change and managing change within organisations.
- Be able to analyse and solve finance related problems.
- Display the skills required for the recording and processing of financial information.
- Be well versed on issues in respect of ethical behaviour.
- Develop the functional competence required of a graduate to proceed to middle management level within an organisation
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge in a range of core disciplines, including business ethics, mathematics, statistics, accounting, taxation and commercial law.
- Demonstrate forefront knowledge and expertise in information systems.
- Provide accurate financial information vital in the organisational structures to management for decision making.
- Apply competence and skills related to general management principles of planning, organising, leading and control.
- Demonstrate an understanding of theories and practices pertaining to Auditing in the field of commerce and management studies.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO APPLY!
Most popular articles today
If you are interested in applying for a Masters or Doctoral qualification at Unisa, then act now since you only have a limited period of time before applications close.
Other people were also interested in:
South Africa’s road fatality rate is a national crisis. More qualified safety professionals are needed to take charge and restore safety on our roads. Lyceum’s purpose is to fill the gaps of under-resourced departments and let our graduates be at the forefront of curbing traffic and road accidents.