Applications to study towards a Diploma in Nursing in 2024 are now open at Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College. Apply now!
Applications close on 24 November 2023.
- Matric/National Senior Certificate endorsed by Umalusi qualifying for a diploma/bachelors admission Life Sciences level 4/Biology HG-D/SG-C
- English level 4/HC-D/SG-C
- Mathematics/Maths Literacy and Physical Science level 3 and above will be an added advantage.
- APS/Matriculation score of 24 and above for the six highest subjects (excluding Life Orientation)
- Only Northern Cape applicants will be considered Applicants currently registered elsewhere will not be accepted
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo interview and write a Psychometric test
How To Apply
Applications must be done online using the e-Services website. Hand delivered, mailed, faxed and u-mailed applications will not be accepted.
The following documents must be submitted:
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your Identity Document/Card
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your National Senior Certificate.
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your Marriage/divorce/widowed Certificate (if applicable).
- Submit certified copies of less than three (3) months in a cases where the name on the National Senior Certificate differs from the name of the national identity document and on the application form, evidence needs to be included to verify the difference. The same applies when the ID number differs.
- If you are a qualified nurse submit Annual Practising Certificate.
- Proof of Residence from local municipality or Tribal Authority
Successful applicants will apply for a bursary from the Northern Cape Department of Health and will be obliged to sign a contract with the Department to work back the equal number of years spent on training.