- National Certificate: Engineering Studies (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Diesel Trade Theory (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Engineering Drawing (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Engineering Science (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Electrical Trade Theory (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Industrial Electronics (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Fitting and Machinery Theory (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Mathematics (N1-N3)
- National Certificate: Sheetmetal Workers Theory (N1-N3)
Visit their campus for information regarding fees.
Visit their campus for information regarding the application process.
There are a variety of public tertiary institutions in South Africa that offer the opportunity for students to pursue a degree in Psychology. Studying a degree in Psychology will differ depending on various tertiary institutions and the type of Psychology specialisation that a student would like to pursue.
Most popular articles today
The Department of Education in the Northern Cape has announced that it will be closing down schools in the province following a sharp increase in cases of Covid-19 infection.
The University of the Western Cape (UWC) has revealed that it will avail more almost three hundred of it's final year nursing students to assist with administering Covid-19 vaccine in throughout the province. The country is currently in phase 2 of the national vaccine rollout.
Other people were also interested in:
After your Matric results are released and learners now know their results, some will be accepted at their respective institutions. Meanwhile, other Matrics would have received results that they are not satisfied. Here's the options available to you to make sure you still have a chance at getting into your dream institution.
Minister of Higher Education, Blade Nzimande, announced that NSFAS will not be taking late applications from students wanting to be funded for the 2021 academic year.
Fundi offers device loans so you can get laptops, cellular phones and tablets that will help you succeed in a digital era. Shop our devices now and get the loan you need to pay it off in small monthly instalments.