The IMM Graduate School strives to be the distance learning provider of choice and the centre of excellence for marketing, supply chain and business disciplines in Africa.
The Institute of Marketing Management was established in 1948, and the IMM Graduate School has provided industry endorsed, distance learning qualifications since 1960. Specialising in marketing, business, and supply chain management, the IMM Graduate School has graduated more than 19 000 students, of which many hold key positions globally. The IMM Graduate School is a distance learning institution, allowing you to study from anywhere, with the added benefit of not having to attend classes on a daily basis. This gives you a flexible alternative to getting your qualification. This distance learning approach accommodates your work and other commitments, and makes it possible for you to manage your studies at any time.
- Higher Certificate in Marketing
- Higher Certificate in Export Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Export Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management Science
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours)( Marketing Management)
- Master of Philosophy in Marketing
IMM is a distance learning college however they do have support centres you can physically visit:
- Cape Town
The IMM Graduate School of Marketing is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997. Registration certificate number 2000/HE07/013.
The IMM Graduate School is quality assured by the South African Council on Higher Education (CHE). The IMM Graduate School programmes have been registered by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
For information on fees on your specific courses consult the IMM website.