If you are great with people, have an eye for detail and accuracy and can handle stress and manage conflict, studying Hospitality courses at Boston City Campus might be perfect for you.
Boston says there is great opportunity for growth and, with that growth, increased opportunity for employment in the hospitality industry.
Boston’s range of programmes and courses in hospitality will equip and train you for this exciting and developing industry and will set you up for careers in hospitality.
Hospitality Courses Available
Higher Certificate in Hospitality Management Practice
This qualification provides graduates with endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study from the South African Matriculation Board, subject to their rules.
The minimum duration is two (2) semesters over a period of 1 year, and the maximum duration is 3 years.
- National Senior Certificate (NSC), with English passed with endorsement for admission to Higher Certificate study
- or National Certificate (Vocational) (NC(V)), with English passed with endorsement for admission to Higher Certificate study
- or prior to 2009, Senior Certificate with English as one of the modules passed
- or a post school qualification may also be considered, for example, an FET/National Certificate, NQF (OQSF) Level 4, minimum Credits 120
This hospitality course is in the form of a short course which means that on completion, you will receive a Boston Short Learning Programme Hospitality Management certificate.
The recommended duration of this hospitality course is eleven months with an option to extend to eighteen months at no additional cost.
- Grade 10 Certificate
- or National Certificate (Vocational) L2
- or equivalent qualification or alternatively Learners can apply for RPL entry into the Programme from the Academic Committee at Boston Head Office
To find out about Boston City Campus courses and fees at Boston City Campus, click here.