Study Project Management With MSC
You can do a Project Management course with MSC Business College at an affordable rate. Candidates who successfully complete this programme will be able to operate and meaningfully participate in a project environment.
You can do a Project Management online short course with MSC Business College at an affordable rate.
This Project Management course is an Online Short Course which is self-paced and will only cost you R490!
Candidates who successfully complete this programme will be able to operate and meaningfully participate in a project environment by understanding the terminology used and interpreting and explaining fundamental concepts of project management. These projects may be technical projects, business projects or developmental projects and will cut across a range of economic sectors.
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT
Informal assessment will be conducted during the training to obtain a Certificate of Attendance.
A person who completed this skills programme, will have gained more information to be able to:
- Explaining the nature of a project
- Explaining the nature and application of project management
- Explaining the types of structures that are found in a project environment
- Explaining the application of organisation structures in a project environment
- Explaining the major processes and activities required to manage a project
- Demonstrate an understanding of the criteria for working as a member of a team
- Collaborate with other team members to improve performance
- Participate in building relations between team members and other stakeholders
- Respect personal, ethical, religious and cultural differences to enhance interaction between team members
- Use a variety of strategies to deal with potential or actual conflict between team members
Covid-19 has changed the lives of everyone across the globe. Institutions of higher learning had to take major decisions to overcome some of their difficulties.
A gap year is a wonderful opportunity that can help you find yourself and discover your true potential.
A gap year is a chance to learn more about yourself and the world, and it can be a great way to explore your interests.
Most popular articles today
For many adults, the possibility of completing the required high school education and obtaining their Matric certificate is a new and exciting prospect.
It’s been a challenging year for Unisa as students have voiced a number of complaints about the institutions, including the delivery of their certificates. The institution has since taken action to redeem itself as it announced new developments in the collection of certificates.