A combination of foundation skills derived from the compulsory modules and core skills built in the semester of study will ensure that students adapt effectively in the full BCom programme.
This is a 6 month programme and is only available on the Distance Learning Online mode of delivery.
Successful completion of this qualification should enable the student to:
- Demonstrate basic understanding of academic reading and writing components that will expose students to good reading techniques and guidance through the writing process.
- Demonstrate understanding of business mathematics.
Candidates who have achieved a Senior Certificate or a National Senior Certificate but do not meet the Mathematics requirement set by Milpark for admission onto the BCom degree, may be admitted to the Bridging Programme, provided that they have achieved a minimum mark of 50% or higher in any two of the following subjects:
- Business Economics
- Physical Science or Physics/Chemistry
- Natural Science or Biology
Due to the fact that this course is online, students will also need to have the following minimum system requirements:
Minimum system requirements:
- Reliable broadband internet access
- Firefox/Chrome/Edge web browser
- Microsoft Word
- PDF Viewer
- Ability to scan and upload documents
- Email/cellphone for notification and communication.
- Access to video-conferencing technology, such as Skype/Zoom.
For more information or to apply, simply click here and fill in the form and a consultant at Milpark Education will get in contact with you.