Apply For Trimester 2 At False Bay TVET College
Study an Engineering qualification at False Bay TVET College. Apply now for trimester 2. Class start on 20 May 2021.
Bursaries are also available.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions all new applications for 2021 must be done online.
1. Applicants must visit the False Bay website and click on the APPLY NOW button.
2. Applicants are required to complete a 4-step application process during which the applicant must supply some basic information.
- Please note that applicants are required to supply an email address which will be used in communicating with applicants.
- It is important to indicate in your application whether or not you are applying for a bursary as this information will be used by the Bursary Office to contact applicants further down the application process.
3. The last step requires the applicant to load the following documents.
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate: if under 18 years / Passport number
- Most recent academic results
- Proof of Address
On completion of the 4 steps the student will be notified, via email and SMS, on the successful completion of the application process.
SELECTION OF APPLICANTS
- The College Selection Committee will at predetermined dates evaluate all applications received up to that point; based on the College admission policy and students’ academic results.
- Successful applicants will receive notification of an offer letter that has been issued.
- The offer letter can be accessed via the Application Portal and must be accepted on the Application Portal.
- Offer letters will expire within 5 days from date of issue.
- Once applicants have accepted the offer letter they will be issued with an addendum which needs to be completed and uploaded together with either proof of payment or bursary office approval notice via the Application Portal.
- On acceptance of offer letter, the Bursary Office will make contact with the applicants who indicated in their application that they applying for a bursary. The Bursary Office will explain the process to be followed and documents required.
- These documents will be check and verified by the campus after which admission will be approved.
- Students will receive a notification to the effect. This notice will also contain their student number and password to access the Student Portal.
- The Student Portal will enable the student to access academic, financial and biographical information. The student will also be able to update certain information.
It is important to note that due to COVID restrictions general access to the campuses are restricted to appointments only. Preferred communication will be via telephone or email.
Please use Chrome, FireFox, or other browsers, to submit your enquiry and or application.
Please do not use Internet Explorer as it is not compatible with the online system.
Click here to apply! APPLY NOW
West Coast TVET College has opened their Trimester 2 applications. The college provides you with an opportunity to make a career change with the skills you gain.
King Hinsta has opened up their applications for semester two and you can now apply. They offer a good range of sources from Business management to hospitality. Hurry up and apply as the applications close soon.
Most popular articles today
Civil society groups are now calling government's termination of the R350 grant 'unjust' and have called for government to extend the grant until the Basic Income Grant is implemented. The #PayTheGrants campaign has said that citizens have the right to these grants.
WeThinkCode_ calls for applications from candidates in Kwa-Zulu Natal for its software programme that kicks off in July 2021. This comes after the opening of the academy’s Durban campus. They have 100 fully funded courses available.
Other people were also interested in:
Are you in Matric? Looking to study further in 2022? Institutions of higher learning applications start opening from May 2021 to study in 2022.
A gap year is typically known as a sabbatical year that is usually taken by students after high school. The aim of taking a gap year is to provide students to discover themselves and decide what type of education and career pathway they wish to pursue. A gap year is a way of getting students to step out of their comfort zones away from their familiar surroundings into a new environment.
SASSA has discovered a high number of temporary disability grant holders in the Western Cape. They are conducting research with The University of Cape Town, to understand the reason behind the abnormally high numbers.
Are you a TVET College students doing Trimester or Semester Study? Need financial assistance? NSFAS Applications for Trimester and Semester Study are open so apply now.