Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship At WWF
Are you a graduate or postgraduate who wants to gain valuable workplace experience in climate action and policy, network in professional communities of practice, and participate in meaningful work for climate policy, action and accountability? If you are and have an interest in climate action and policy and a related qualification, then we invite you to apply for the Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship Programme
CAAP is a partnership between WWF South Africa, Institute for Economic Justice and South African Climate Action Network, co-funded by the European Union.
The project will hire three (3) interns through a year-long graduate internship placement, from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
The interns will be placed in each partner organisation
- Internship 1 and 2: Graduate qualification with Honours in relevant field. Postgraduate qualification in Environmental Science, Environmental Politics, Development Studies, African Studies and equivalent would be an advantage.
- For internship 3: Postgraduate qualification, preferably in Economics and related field. A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all. A commitment to career development in the environment and climate action context. A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement. Exceptional leadership potential.
To support inclusivity and diversity, Black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application form and motivate for your preferred organisational placement.
- Upload or attach the following documentation, in a single merged PDF file, to support your application:
o Certified copy of your ID or passport.
o Certified copies of your academic transcripts only.
o An abridged CV of no more than two pages.
- Do not submit any additional documentation with your application, other than those specified.
Amajuba District Municipality invites applications from qualifying persons to be appointed on a twenty-four months experience gaining programme.
JOSHCO invites suitably qualified graduates to apply for the following internship. The internship is aimed at providing graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
Most popular articles today
Each school has its own disciplinary measures written in a code of conduct. However, experts believe that parents and guardians don't know enough about the processes that should be followed.
Welding is one of the many kinds of trades that can provide a decent living and secure job. There are many jobs available for welders, but it's important to note what kind of welding you want to do before choosing your trade. It's also important to understand that besides knowing how to weld, you must know how to properly use tools and read blueprints, so that you can be as safe as possible while on the job.
When you hear the word "welder," perhaps your mind conjures images of a burly man or woman covered in a suit, hunched over an electric arc welder, furiously fusing two pieces of metal together. Welding is a process that can be used in many different industries. Although the word "welder" might bring to mind someone who works with metal, welding is done in all sorts of industries – from construction to the manufacturing industry.