WCED Graduate Internship Opportunity 2021
Youth programme (focusing on ages up to 34 years of age) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of twenty-four (24) months.
Graduate Internship Programme [2021/2022 – 2022/2023]
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R6 083.70. Women and people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Requirements 3-year diploma or degree (NQF 6 or 7) in one of the following:
- Financial Management Systems
- Financial Management
- Accounting and Auditing
- Human Resource Management/ Development
- Public Management Office Management and Technology
- LLB/ Labour Relations Management
- Project Management Duties
The Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
Render general admin support in the chosen office.
Knowledge and Skills Computer literacy:
- MS Office Package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), e-mail system, Internet. Interpersonal skills.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to gather and process information.
- Good written and verbal communications skills in 2 official languages of the Western Cape.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates must electronically submit the following completed documents:
- Z83 form, obtainable from any government department or click the link Z83 application form
- Certified copy of the relevant qualification
- Certified copy of a South African bar-coded ID book or South African ID card
- Academic results certified by the academic institution.
- Documents to be electronically submitted to: email@example.com
Please note: Faxes and certified copies older than 3 months will not be accepted.
The WCED will not be held responsible for any costs relating to relocation, subsistence and travelling.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Kindly accept that, if you do not hear from the
WCED by 20 March 2021, your application was unsuccessful.
Most popular opportunities today
Office of the Public Service Commission is calling all unemployed graduates to apply for their internship opportunity that's available in various provinces.
The merSETA bursary scheme will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields. If you have the ambition to work in one of the five merSETA sub-sectors and have excellent grades in mathematics or physical science (merSETA) may be looking for you.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.