Graduate Internship Opportunity At WeBuyCars
We Buy Cars is offering a 12 months Internship Programme for recent graduates. The purpose of the internship is to provide real-world experience that enables graduates to put everything they've learned into action
2022/2023 Internship Programme
Eligibility - graduates with the below qualifications will be eligible to apply:
- BCom Human Resources - Ref no: HR/2022
- BCom Marketing - Ref no: MK/2022
- BCom Business Management - Ref no: IT/2022
- BCom Information Technology (IT) - Ref no: IT/2022
- BCom Logistics - Ref no: LG/2022
- BCom Finance- Ref no: FN/2022
- BCom LLB- Ref no: LW/2022
- BCom Administration- Ref no: AD/2022
- Must be a recent graduate
- Be driven and hardworking
- Must be eager to learn
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Must be able to cope under pressure
- Must be punctual and have good time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to fill in the application form with an indication of the reference number
Amajuba District Municipality invites applications from qualifying persons to be appointed on a twenty-four months experience gaining programme.
JOSHCO invites suitably qualified graduates to apply for the following internship. The internship is aimed at providing graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
Most popular articles today
Each school has its own disciplinary measures written in a code of conduct. However, experts believe that parents and guardians don't know enough about the processes that should be followed.
Welding is one of the many kinds of trades that can provide a decent living and secure job. There are many jobs available for welders, but it's important to note what kind of welding you want to do before choosing your trade. It's also important to understand that besides knowing how to weld, you must know how to properly use tools and read blueprints, so that you can be as safe as possible while on the job.
When you hear the word "welder," perhaps your mind conjures images of a burly man or woman covered in a suit, hunched over an electric arc welder, furiously fusing two pieces of metal together. Welding is a process that can be used in many different industries. Although the word "welder" might bring to mind someone who works with metal, welding is done in all sorts of industries – from construction to the manufacturing industry.