Volvo Group Internship Opportunity 2021
UD Trucks Southern Africa has a one year internship opportunity in the following area: IT
This internship is for a Junior Support Technician / Office Administrator to be based at UD Trucks in Rosslyn.
Jnr IT Technician & Office Administrator
This person will ensure that IT support requests are managed effectively and responded to in a timely manner, either by completing requests themselves or raising them with our helpdesk where necessary.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within the IT Department:
- Monitor the internal ticketing systems.
- Escalate support requests to Senior Support Specialist when they cannot be completed them.
- Setup of new computers.
- Monitor responses to requests raised with Helpdesk, provide remote- support and respond to any queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure tickets are completed in accordance with the appropriate Service Level Agreement.
- Provide telephone and email support to customers.
- Support the in-house IT team with basic requests (ie. Changing printer toner, replacing cables, setting up projectors, moving computers etc.).
- Maintain our high standards particularly regarding customer communications and response times.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current operating systems and standard software packages, including Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Team work
- IT Degree\diploma or Equivalent
- MCSE, A+, N+; are preferable but not essential
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems, including installation and configuration.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard office software packages
- Excellent written and oral communication.
How to Apply
State / Province Gauteng
Employment/Assignment Type Internship/Trainee/Co-op
Government Communication and Information System would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2021/2023 financial year. The internship is meant to provide work exposure to eight (8) graduates for a period of twenty four (24) months.
If #FeesMustFall made an impression on you, and you're still looking to make a difference then your values will be perfectly aligned with this company. Feenix is looking for a Student Support Intern to assist with the execution of student support activities.
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and requires In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification.
Most popular opportunities today
As a key member of the Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Team, the intern will work closely with the Portfolio Officers and Loan Account Receivable Officer to ensure that the GPF achieves its mandate.
BLOUBERG MUNICIPALITY hereby invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the following Internship positions.
Other people were also interested in:
2x fixed term vacancies exists for an unemployed person for the above position at Life Entabeni Hospital. The successful candidate will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the Pharmacy and will report to the Senior Pharmacist and the Tutor.
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply