Volvo Group Finance Internship Opportunity
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a graduate opportunity in the following area: Finance.
This person will ensure that Finance requests are managed effectively and responded to in a timely manner, either by completing requests themselves or raising them with our finance team where necessary.
. Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within our Accounts team:
- General Ledger - record journal entries, perform accounts reconciliations.
- Deliver periodical Accounts Receivable reports and administer related general ledger reconciliations.
- Co-ordinate daily banking activities as relates to the identification of Customer deposits, and the clearing transactions on customer accounts.
- Co-ordinate all the activities in opening new customer accounts, ensuring that all the master data information conforms to set standards.
- Ensure good credit risk evaluations and vetting activities are performed on all new customer credit applications.
- From time to time, participate or manage projects within the master finance area with a strong focus on maintaining financial governance standards and financial control performance improvements.
- Master Data: Execute master data updates in GL and Accounts Receivables.
- Deliver statistics and reports to Authorities or other related parties.
- Manage Period End Closing time plans /closing schedule preparation, cooperation with and communication to all stakeholders.
- Prepare required documentation for internal and external audits.
- Ensure fulfilment of internal control requirements.
- Work in accordance to the work instructions and Process requirements.
- Prepare and update work instructions, forms, and spread sheets for accounting personnel. Actively participate in process standardization.
How to Apply
State / Province Gauteng
Employment/Assignment Type Internship/Trainee/Co-op
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.