Discover Vodacom Graduate Opportunity
It’s that time of the year! We are looking for the future leaders of our business - today's young graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape our world.
Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2021
Vodacom Discover Graduate programme is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme.
It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise.
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2020. Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2021.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
o Electrical / Electronic Engineering
o Computer Software Engineering and
o Information Systems/Information Technology
HOW TO APPLY
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Complete your application by answering the pre-screening questions accordingly. Please ensure to attach a copy of your certified academic results and identity documents. Applicants can state their preference to be considered for the Discover Graduate, Internship programme or both programmes.
- Once you have registered and applied our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way! Eligible candidates will be invited to complete our digital online assessment.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.